This program redesign will allow us to:
- Further clarify our program purpose to guide the development of new strategies and systems that meet the moment.
- Involve members in informing how we focus our work to help you continue pushing the boundaries that define the field of government racial equity practice.
- Create ways to increase our reach and give members more options to access our support.
- Develop more tailored support for members who are new to learning about racial equity, for those engaged in full-on organizational change efforts to achieve racial equity outcomes, and for those seeking to sustain and deepen a racial equity commitment to the communities they serve.
- Identify gaps in support to our members and create new capacities to fill them.
- Increase our capacity on research and evaluation.
- Assess how the field has grown and ensure we are coordinating and coalescing our allies in support of your work.
- Create new resources, tools and platforms to access them.